Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westwood, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mcbrine is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Nsmc Salem Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. McBrine was above and beyond. He greeted us, introduced himself, and then went on to explain in great detail what my anesthetic experience would be like. He really seemed to care and appeared genuine. I greatly appreciated the time and effort he spent in helping ensure this was the best possible experience for me.
Dr. Mcbrine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2003
Boston Medical Center
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Associates of Massachusetts PC, 690 Canton St Ste 325, Westwood, MA
Dr. Joseph V Mcbrine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westwood, MA.