Dr. Joseph Mcbrine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mcbrine?

very caring and empathetic

Posted on June 11th, 2011

Dr. McBrine was above and beyond. He greeted us, introduced himself, and then went on to explain in great detail what my anesthetic experience would be like. He really seemed to care and appeared genuine. I greatly appreciated the time and effort he spent in helping ensure this was the best possible experience for me.

Wow

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. McBrine was A-may-zing! Prompt, efficient, great bedside manner and he made me feel very comfortable during a very stressful time. And, he should be called Dr. McDreamy, if you know what I mean...

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Excellent anesthesiologist. Put me completely at ease. Was impressed by his overall intelligience, his bedside manner, confidence. Would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr. McBrine lacks any sort of bedside manner and empathy. I would NEVER recommend him. I asked him questions about when the meds would wear off and what side effects there are, and he said he didn't have time for my questions.