Dr. Joseph McClaran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph McClaran?

Excellence in the Field of Medicine!

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Joseph McClaran is a world class Doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone that is searching for a doctor that cares about you as a person and all your medical needs.Very personable but more importantly very knowledgeable in the field of medicine. He uses the most up to date technology as well as his staff is very personable as well. Great Doctor and great person. He is our modern day " Patch Adams." If I could give him 10 stars, I would!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr McClaran's bedside manners are the best of any doctor that I have ever had. He is very personable with a great sense of humor. He does not miss a beat, explains everything & makes sure that his patients understands before they leave. He is very easy to talk to, makes a person feel like they have been friends for a long time. I would highly recommend him.

The Most careing Dr. I have seen in years

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I would send my child or Grandson to Dr.McClaran This should tell I much I thinkof him. I have a lot of problums But he took the time to keep me alive He lookedat my leg and noticed a rash that no other Dr. I was told to go to the lab then after he recived the report to the Dr. McClaran treats the whole personhe looks at every thing He saved me

A very good doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2010

He makes you feel like everything is ok.In a nutshell he take care of you.

Teresa Hughes

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Wonderful young Dr. He looks young, but is very up to date with the lastest in medial knowlege! If he dosn't know something he will tell you. But then he will take the time to find the answer and let you know. There is no pretents about him! what you see is who he is, a caring and thoughful Doctor!

Posted on July 14th, 2009

Best Doctor EVER!

Marvin Martin

Posted on February 28th, 2009

My first impression was what a young doctor, can he have the knowledge I would like in a more experienced doctor. Then came the examination and diagnosis of my health issues. Then came his recommendations. Then came my own research of his advice. What an impression he has made on me. He has the knowledge of a doctor with many more years of experience. What a great find!!! How could I have found such a great doctor and with Medicare insurance? And even a brilliant young mind.

Posted on June 6th, 2017