Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Mcclintock has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joseph M Mcclintock has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Joseph M Mcclintock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I went in for a single Kidney stone and Dr McClintock did surgery to remove it but after the surgery I'm in waay more pain. So after an x-ray we discovered the one kidney stone was now 2 kidney stones because all the DR did was break it in half causing critical pain and he did nothing about it. When I said "lets cut it out" he freaked out like I asked him to eat poop and said "I don't cut people" What kind of DR is afraid of REAL surgery? I had to go to another DR to try and resolve what DR McClintock did. It cost me $50,000 for Dr McClintock to mess me up more than I was to begin with. This Dr is very bad, rude and incompetent! He doesn't know what he's doing!
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Joseph M Mcclintock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbilene Physicians Group Urology, 6250 Regional Plz Ste 1000, Abilene, TX
Dr. Joseph M Mcclintock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.