Dr. Joseph Mcclintock Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mcclintock?

Incompetent Worst DR EVER! $50,000 bill and I'm in worse condition!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I went in for a single Kidney stone and Dr McClintock did surgery to remove it but after the surgery I'm in waay more pain. So after an x-ray we discovered the one kidney stone was now 2 kidney stones because all the DR did was break it in half causing critical pain and he did nothing about it. When I said "lets cut it out" he freaked out like I asked him to eat poop and said "I don't cut people" What kind of DR is afraid of REAL surgery? I had to go to another DR to try and resolve what DR McClintock did. It cost me $50,000 for Dr McClintock to mess me up more than I was to begin with. This Dr is very bad, rude and incompetent! He doesn't know what he's doing!

Posted on January 3rd, 2017