Dr. Joseph McCreery Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph McCreery?

Posted on June 29th, 2014

A very kind, compassionate and caring doctor.

Money, Money, Money

Posted on June 13th, 2009

Dr. McCreery made me very comfortable until the day we had a phone conversation about my Aderell and he accused me of taking too many drugs and would no longer be able to work with me. I then explained he had told me to up the times per day and that I was taking Ten mill. not twenty and he replied that he had mistaken but informed me I better not take more than I was told to. He also managed to double book, charge for co-pays he said he wouldn't and then promptly drop me when I was behind on co-pays after I told him my insurance was cancelled and would need to lessen my visits. He left me a voicemail. that I needed to talk to his billing co. and make arrangements and then we could set an appt. I did that and when they sent him the e-mail that I had, he left me another message that It didn't matter if I paid, he was a small practice and didn't have time to collect funds so I was no longer a patient. Fortunately I saved the first message and could listen again to make sure I hadn't misunderstood. He is great as long as you're patient with his lack of organization, forgetfullness and you know that he values the dollars far above your care. It still seems strange that he dropped me when I no longer had insurance paying the huge fees. Somehow he could overlook my small balance until then.

Posted on January 27th, 2013