Dr. Joseph M Mckinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Mckinley?

Ok, not great.

Adequate doctor, seems distracted most of the time. Seems to know field well. Feels as though I need to recommend solutions and ask for best option. Office staff could be much improved.

Extremely Unhappy

I thought Dr. McKinley was a step above the rest, boy was I unpleasantly surprised!! Not only was his staff neglectful in many ways, Dr. McKinley was rude, insulting and forgot how to be compassionate! I think he needs to reconsider why he became a Doctor in the first place.....what a shame!!!

Awesome Doc. Staff is also kind and compassionate. Pleasant every time I call or visit the office. Highly recommend this practice to anyone who suffers with GI issues....by far the best GI Doctor in Palm Coast!!!

I had an emergency gallbladder surgery, gallstones had fallen into my bile ducts and a day after my Cholecystectomy I had to have an ERCP as well which was performed by Dr. Mckinley. He was very sweet & informative explaining what he needed to do and what was done after surgery. I was very stressed out after being hospitalized 6 days and having 2 procedures because I knew that I would have to follow up with both surgeons/specialists & with me having medicaid I didn't know what I was going to do. Dr. Mckinley told me to make an appt at his office & when I helplessly replied "I have Medicaid" he told me "not to worry about it, he would take care of it." . I nervously made an appt at his office & when I arrived everyone was very friendly, and courteous. The environment was clean, and Dr. Mckinley was very helpful, sweet and informative once again! After my follow up he told me If I needed anything or had any problems to call him!! Hes very compassionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. Definitely recommend!!

A gastro guy with a bedside manner

Dr. McKinley was very thorough with me.. he was caring.. and don't look at the six years experience.. I believe his father was a gastroenterologist as well so its in his blood.. yet he was very patient and courteous with me and im 50 years old with crohns disease and have been to a number of gastro dr's in my day. Ive been sick since I was in my 20's so I hope you'll just take my word for it..

Unprofessional...Uncaring

Extremely rude when my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital. Didn't listen to the problems and didn't do anything to really diagnose what was going on with her. My mother-in-law and wife did nothing to warrant such behavior. Dr. McKinley needs to think about what the hippocratic oath means and why in the world he is a doctor, because he certainly isn't helping his patients.

Talented and Compassionate

Dr. McKinley goes over and above the call of duty. He is a good man and a great doctor. My husband had pancreatic cancer. Dr. McKinley was unreservedly there to help quickly responding to all requests with intelligence and compassion.