Dr. Joseph A Mclean Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Mclean?

Unimpressed

The doctor walked into the room and introduced himself. He then asked me two questions regarding a small lump I found in my groin, which were 'what does it look like?' and 'how long has it been there?'. He then took a look at it and nonchalantly stated 'oh, that's a granuloma.' I asked what that was. He ignored my question and told me that I would have to get it removed someday and thay I should see my gp. He didnt explain anything. It was obvious to me that he didn't want to deal with me. I am an RN and could have done a better job than him at diagnosing. I'm happy that I know which types of websites to look at for information... And I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple of days. What a waste of time and money!