2.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Stay Away!

This doctor forms his own opinion of what is wrong with you and sticks with it instead of doing further testing for example Scans, MRI, X-Rays. Instead of doing further testing his answer to my problem was up the pain medicine. He is good at pushing the pain pills. I was in excruciating pain and he did nothing to get to the bottom of it except pain pills. I had to change to another PCP to get an accurate diagnosis of my problem. I am now pain free but only because I stopped seeing Dr McNerney. I have been to plenty of doctors in my lifetime but never went to one as incompetent, uncaring, and rude as Dr McNerney. Don't waste your time seeing this Dr

Horrible!!!

For being in practice for 30 yes. I felt how could I go wrong...I was so wrong...he's very arrogant, wouldn't even discuss with me what I was there for...actually said to me I was being argumentative... He actually dismissed a diagnoses that one of his colleagues put in my file...hypothyroidism... He said oh that's not your problem it's your weight...mind you I'm very active and eat healthy... He should take a look in the mirror, he's overweight...bottom line very unprofessional and rude...I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. Lastly he practices out of Immediate Medicare & Family Dr. Of Spring Hill...I would not recommend going there...He actually said I should leave...he had a student following him...I'm sure he was in shock with this docs behavior.

Physician

My experience eith Dr. Mcnerney was horrible and I never want to see him again. He has ver poor bedside manners, is arrogant and does not listen to his patient's complaints seriously. He is rude and dismissive of patient's symptoms. I went in to see him complaining of abdominal pain and he did not even refer me to a specialist, he just sent me home on Tylenol. He is negligent and should have referred me to a GI doctor. I would never visit him again of refer someone to him. As a physician, I am very much atune of whst a competent, friendly physician is- and Dr. Joseph Nerney is not !

The most amazing doctor I have ever had!

Dr. Mcnerney was very professional and friendly. He was very knowledgable and helped me understand my condition in a way that was easily comprehensible. I would recommend him to everyone! He is wondergul !

Dr. Joseph P Mcnerney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.