Dr. Joseph B Mendozza Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph B Mendozza?

Dr. M is always late, not super personable, but very smart and persistent!

Dr. Mendozza is Awesome

my visit are for a 1/2 hr. I've waited for over a 1/2 hr. due to a long period of time with the patient before mine. when i feel i need extra time, i don't receive it. then Dr. Mendozza is able to talk to my guardian, that I've had for 3 years, however I've been seeing him since 1991, and he is unable to discuss the information with my guardian, instead of me? he doesn't even return any of my phone calls. one day, I was given the wrong time, however Dr. Mendozza was unable to talk to me, as he stated, his other patient was there? So, i've waited for other patients, however all i receive is the non-help?? doesn't make sense to me??

I saw him back in 1999 / 2000.

This guy (Dr.) is just really ,profoundly, rude. He's full of himself and basically looks down at his clients. I saw him over 10 years ago, and am still fuming about the "treatment" I received from him. I literally would have been better off seeing any other psychiatrist in the greater Denver area. He is waste of time, money and effort. Go ahead and see him if you want, just know that you have been warned.