Dr. Joseph Michalski Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Michalski?

Wont spend too much time. Very rude behavior. No aggressive treatment for RA

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I was diagnosed with JRA by him in a hospital. Since than I was visting monthly for my RA. He is always on time , very little waiting time in the waiting room. Always punctual on time. But he is not a good listener. My RA was progressive and was damaging my joints, but he was not aggressive to stop it. He did not put me on any kind of DMARDs. Because of him , not treating me well and I lost my cartilage on my hips and will have to go through hip replacement. Other Rheumatologists that I have seen told me about the past treatment. The madication that he prescribed was not DMARDs. He is very arrogant and do not care much about patients, not a good listener. He cares about money only. I would not recommand him to anybody.

Posted on December 18th, 2015