Dr. Joseph R Michel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Michel?

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Michel is a wonderful physician that has been very accurate on every ailment I had. He is mild tempered and attentive to his patients concerns. Keep doing what you're doing sir. God Bless

Great doctor, Horrible staff

Dr Michel is always nice and courteous. Very helpful. The blond hair old lady is rude, demeaning, and likes to yell at you.

Patient

Dr. Michel is a compassionate and professional Dr. He is very attentive to all my health concerns. He had assisted me for twenty two years. I have many serious health complications and my concerns are always changing. Not only is he a very gifted Dr. He is also a magnificent person. I am so grateful to have him as a Dr. I am so blessed that medical is his chosen field.

New patient visit

I brought in my elderly parents for a new patient visit. We were 10 minutes late for the appointment. The minute we got there, the front receptionist, lady with blonde hair was very rude and appeared angry. She demanded to know why we still bothered coming knowing that since we are late we will not be seen. I tried to explain to her we wanted to still come to learn the location of the place for next time. Despite all my explaining she starting shouting and saying we need to leave and make another appointment. I and my parents were shocked to see someone who is a front receptionist have the kind of demeanor and attitude toward patients. I work in the medical field and I have never seen a receptionist with such disgraceful attitude that drives patients away. After all that I left with my parents and told them we can never come back to such a place that tolerates that kind of behavior. I advise you to think twice before coming here. No one deserves to be treated the way she treated us.

I Love this Doctor, and really really LOVE HIS NURSE JOANN!!! and her daughter JACKIE Both are always helpful , and so kind and concerned about my well being!!!

Good Doctor

He has been my doctor for 33 years and has always made the right decisions for my care and many hospitalizations. His office staff person however is not always nice. I told him if I ever left it wouldn't be because of his treatment but because of hers.

patient

My husband & I have been going to Dr. Michel for over 25 yrs. He is kind, knowledgeable, caring, concerned for our well-being. The receptionist knows everyone by name without looking at the sign in sheet, she is very helpful and friendly.

ex patient

He was my doctor for over 10 years. In those ten years I watched his front desk person belittle and complain about numerous patients behind their back. She has no idea what customer service is. The doctor is ok. The receptionist makes for a bad visit almost every time.