Dr. Joseph L Mikus Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Mikus?

just a man

Dr Mikus operated on me with process called uppp few years back,, he destroyed my life in full , I lost 50 % of my taste and can't eat or drink normal again, I refused to sue him because God will take care of him for me

Emergency visit

Very clear and informative about my problem and treatment options. Followed up with a call to make sure I was recovering. Very kind!

first timer

This was the first time that I had met Dr. Mikus. He was pleasant, informative, and thorough. I have a follow up in six months and I look forward to my next visit.

Worst Experience Ever

This is the worst physician I have seen in this area. He was very distracted and never once made eye contact. I felt he was extremely careless in questions for my condition and got downright snotty at the end of my brief visit. Never again.

Dr Mikus was initially very friendly. As I continued to give him information about my condition he became increasingly less responsive. He briefly examined my ears, nose and throat and said that everyting looked fine. I restated my symptoms giving a brief history of what I have been going through. He began backing out the door before I had even finished. Keep in mind that I am not referring to a long period of time, I am talking about a visit that lasted less than 10 minutes. He told me that strep may be a problem but he never offered me a strep test. He told me what antibiotics I needed, then I had to ask him for the Rx. I really believe he must have been late for a golf game. He was literally halfway out the door as I was talking. I was the last appointment of the day and he was not longer interested in treating patients.

Dr. Joseph L Mikus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.