Dr. Joseph Miles Jr Is this you?

I was shaking and crying after leaving this mans office!!

This doctor shook his finger at me and was very hostile after I asked why he wanted to put me onto a specific medication. Then when I asked to leave he stood between me and the door and wouldnt let me get dressed or leave the room until he was done arguing with me. I am seeking therapy after what this man has done!

Dr. with a REAL heart

Saw him through an after care check up. My regular doctor was not avalable thank God.Ihad been so used to the rude manners of my Dr. that I was stunned how rude I found out my Dr. truely was.Changed immediately and have not looked back.As a matter of fact have sent him patients.Hope he is in practice forever.He will have a front row seat in heaven if his patients could have a say.

Kind, caring, and excellent at explaining the problem in terms that anyone can understand