4.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Cataract Surgery

Wonderful results. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I now have had my vision restored to 20/20 thanks to doctor Militello and his wonderful staff.

The care I received from Dr Joseph Militello and his staff for my cataracts was excellent, both in the surgery and office. He was very patient in explaining the procedure to me and took time to discuss my options fully, plus answering all my questions. He and his staff were very professional, but also caring and patient with me at all times. I am very happy with the results of my surgery, and would absolutely recommend Dr Militello to anyone requiring his professional and surgical skills.

Great Service and Excellent Provider

From bottom to top this is a first class operation. Dr. Militello is very busy but he is extremely careful. While everyone might wish the operation had no one else to serve but ourselves the mere numbers speak to the trust and quality of service they provide.

Excellent Cataract Treatment

I have been a patient of Dr. Militellos for several years now and have always received excellent eye care from Dr. Militello and his professional, courteous staff. Over the past year Dr. Militello has performed cataract surgery on both eyes and for the first time since the age of seven I no longer need to wear glasses for daily living. What a pleasure! I had complete confidence in Dr. Militello and the state of the art equipment that he utilized. I highly recommend Dr. Militello to anyone seeking superior, top notch, professional eye care.

Dr. Militello is an excellent doctor. He runs an efficient office, and everyone who works there is courteous and caring. Dr. Militello saved my vision from an attack of Shingles. I will always be thankful for his continued concern and wise treatment.

Great professional service.

Dr. Militello and his highly trained staff provided professional courteous medical care to me. I couldn't believe the results of my cataract removal and IOL implant. I can see 20/20 now and had extremely little discomfort.

Dr Militello is very caring in what he does. I am so glad I went to him for my cataract surgeries. I trust his expertise and he takes the time to treat each one individually giving you that personal treatment. My eyes are very important to me and I wouldn’t trust them with just anyone. I’m so grateful I trusted Dr Militello!

My experience with having two cataract surgeries with Dr. Militello was excellent. The staff is very friendly, efficient, & very professional. The office is extremely organized and is a relaxing environment. Dr. Militello spent a lot of time answering all my questions and explained everything to me. He diagnosed another issue with one of my eyes that no one ever diagnosed. He is the most caring and a very excellent physician. He is the best ophthalmologist. I am recommending him to all my friends and family!

Eye glass FREE

I've just had cataract surgery by Dr. Militello and I am delighted with the results. The attention given by Dr. M, plus his very efficient staff was remarkable. The service at Bayonet Pt. Surgery center, plus the nursing staff was the highest quality . I am delighted with the outcome of the surgery, and happy that I had the best health care. Sandi Conti

Very satisfied with Cataract surgeries!

I want to thank you Doctor and your staff for taking the best care of me while having cataracts removed. I would recommend Dr. Militello to my friends, relatives and acquaintances. I can now see to drive at night and so much enjoy watching tv and seeing things very vividly.

Dr. Joseph C Militello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.