Dr. Joseph Miller Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Miller?

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I took my father to Dr Miller and told him we suspected my father had another stroke. Dr Miller had my father repeat words, walk a bit, hold up a finger then said schedule a ct scan....for 30 days down the road. my father collapsed a few hours later and was rushed to the hospital. The next day I saw Dr Miller on the hospital hall where my father was and he would not take the time to go see my father. My father did pass. My husband just had a TIA and saw Miller in the hospital. We will be getting another neurologist.

5 STARS!! Highly recommend!

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr. Miller is WONDERFUL! Very thorough and has a great personality. Highly recommend!

Drug Dealing Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2016

If you need pain killers, this is the doctor for you! He will prescribe you whatever you want. Even if you have an addiction to them, and even if you have called his office and have requested for him to stop prescribing them to your spouse, he will prescribe them anyway! If you need medication that is highly addictive and with harmful side effects, this is the doctor for you.

Posted on December 12th, 2015

He is great with children, teens, and adults.

Posted on February 20th, 2017