Dr. Joseph Millin Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Millin Jr?

Time

Posted on September 27th, 2017

In there mind a 3:00 apt. Is realy 4:20

Unprofessional at BEST

Posted on May 13th, 2017

My initial visit (prompted by insurance co dropping the PCP doc I had the last 3 yrs) was not with Doc but his PA. Waited 1.5 hrs in waiting room, then 30+ mins in exam room b4 seeing PA. 2ND visit waited 1 hr. and told them I would not wait any longer and rescheduled. 3rd (and last visit) waited 2 hrs before seeing doc. I have NEVER waited this long in a doc office in 50+ yrs that I have been making appts with docs. Amazed this man can stay in business. Will find another PCP.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

he is so caring and honest i wouldnt want anyone else doing my eye surgery i just cant say enough about how happy i am with my vision now thank you Dr MILLIN

Posted on July 15th, 2016

This is absolutely the most unprofessional place (I wouldn't even call it a doctor's office) I have ever experienced in my life! The staff is so unbelievably rude. I was in the waiting room for over 2 hours and could hear coworkers arguing LOUDLY. The medical assistant (if that is what you would call her) has no idea what the heck she is doing. And I dont' think it is even legal to have someone not even qualified to "ok" prescription refills. The place is absolutely awful, I wouldn't even recommend my enemy to this office.

md

Posted on June 30th, 2016

How does a person license himself as a dr but is unable to make sound medical decisions and does not have support staff, The entire office is negligent and unresponsive

Stay away

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr. Millin was my mother's primary care doctor for over 20 years. I never understood why she continued to go to him, but it was her choice, until she was diagnosed, not by Millin, with Alzheimer's and dementia. The office staff is mostly rude. It was a normal occurrence for Mom, and other patients, to wait up to 3 hours for an appointment they were on time for. Sometimes even waiting an hour in the exam room. When Mom had an adverse reaction to a new medication, I could only leave a message since no one answers the phone. Days later, no call back so I left another message saying I'd change her doctor, since I have power of attorney and am her health care surrogate. That got a response but no apology. Just snarkiness that things take time. I'm changing her doctor to someone who cares enough to have staff that care and will actually show up on time for appointments. And a doctor who can spot when someone is slipping into dementia.

Not a doctor for busy working folks

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Doctor Millin was always very thorough when you finally get in to see him, but the 2hr+ wait to actually get in and see him is just not acceptable for anyone who has a job. Also his bedside manners aren't always there. When I was heavier, he told me I was obese while weighing me and looking at a chart (and not me). I'm 5'3" and I weighed 170 lbs. I don't think that qualified me as obese. Overweight, yes, definitely. But far from obese. I left Dr. Millin long time ago as I can't be spending half of my day in his office waiting for an appointment to get a physical.

Dr is GREAT Staff is RUDE and need a Customer Service Cueck Up

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Joe is awesome....But his staff is rude and espically Kara and Carrie the nurse.

big ego

Posted on July 29th, 2015

he does take time with you- not necessarily on your individual health issues or concerns. Puts down female doctors & any doctors with a practice below Venice, Fl. ( really ) I have an hour drive and AT LEAST a 2 hour wait every single visit. He is rude & dismissive Look for another dr. !

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Excellent caring physician, who refuses to run a meat market. When you are with him in the office you are the only person in the world who exists. He is very thorough and accurate. If you don't want to get better , improve your health or participate in your care, you have the wrong doctor.

Very, very long wait times

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I had to wait over an hour both times I went. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

mr