Dr. Joseph A Myers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Myers?

Very thoureau

great doctor - horrible staff!

This doctors staff is going to be the ruin of his practice. The doctor was great however I am not impressed with his help. my first appointment started with a jam packed lobby - i waited outside the office. for approx 45 minutes then got called in to wait another hour before being seen. I was told the staff would call to schedule surgery - 3 days later I had to call to follow up. Four days later, when the scheduler was back on duty, I got an appointment. After surgery, on a Friday morning, there was, what I felt, an emergency phone call to the doctor - who gave a second hand answer to me three days later on the following Monday. it did not really answer my question in the first place. If I was buying car parts I might consider this company...no.. not even then.

Absolutely the worst staff I have ever seen. I had to call 4 times to get a Rx refill. I had a huge kidney stone and they NEVER called me back on a follow up OR the lab report.

Excellent Surgeon

I recently received an 11 carbon acetate ct scan at KU Medical Center. The Doctor who read the scan commented that the surgical area where my prostate was removed, was the best and cleanest he had ever seen and ask the name of the Doctor who performed the prostate surgery. I told him it was Dr. Joseph Myers.