Dr. Joseph Narloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Narloch?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr. Narloch has always been forward with me in dealing with my work related injury. He has never rushed me into surgery and is all about dealing with the injury from a conservative approach.

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Best Dr I have ever had for my back. Did not push back surgery.

Strongly Recommend

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Narloch definitely knows what he is doing. I have been seeing him for my pinched nerve problem in the neck area. He diagnosed the issue within 2 minutes of seeing my MRI. The steroid injection he performed helped eliminate most of my symptoms.

Poor attention to detail

Posted on August 14th, 2012

The Dr kept me waiting, did not want to answer questions and the staff was simply out of touch. I am still waiting 3 days later for a simple return call.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Not open to questions; or only a rehearsed bed side manner. I often thought I was being "categorized" in order to be shipped out to another appointment. Lack of interest in prior patient history and the feeling I was being dealt with as another "production number" rather than being treated as an individual. Shallow approach to medicine.

patient

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Excellent doctor, what else matters?

Treats patients with little courtesy or resect

Posted on March 24th, 2011

AWESOME

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

He was very friendly & put my mind at ease.I would highly recommend to anyone.

Stay far away!!

Posted on February 21st, 2010

I went to see Dr. Joseph Narloch for pain management, and thought he could help me... considering he's a pain management doctor. From the second he stepped into the exam room, I felt like I was just another number. I have a very serious and complex spine injury. He didn't review any of my medical history prior to entering the exam room, and didn't do any sort of physical exam once he was in the room. He didn't ask me to show him where the pain was, move in certain positions to try and determine the stressors, or even examine my back at all. He simply asked me to tell him a brief history of what was going on and then, from that, came up with an outrageous idea of what he thought was wrong, which of course was the exact opposite opinion of the 6 previous doctors I've seen in the last couple years, and then told me that he was not going to take me on as a patient and didn't want to treat me.. but didn't give me a reason why. I assume it was because my situation would actually make him have to do his job and work to help a patient.The feeling I got was that Dr. Joseph Narloch could care less about his patients. It seemed as though he just wants to rush along to get money from the insurers, especially the workers compensation companies that send patients his way. I saw tons of information about how Muir Orthopedic Specialists work with work comp on their website, at their clinic, etc. and I know of patients who have been sent by their work comp insurer an hour to go see this guy, when they live in a huge metro area with several more qualified doctors in their home town or within 10 minutes.The whole visit was very un-professional, rushed, un-prepared, and impersonal. It was one of the most pathetic displays of "practicing medicine" that I've ever seen in my entire life. This guy is a joke. Stay far away!!

Posted on January 20th, 2016