Dr. Joseph Nazareth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Nazareth?

Excellent, a true life saver

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Dr. Nazareth truly saves lives. We met him when our son was having severe problems in 3rd grade. Unlike other doctors who would prescribe medicine for life, he did a multitude of tests and found the root cause of the problem. 3 months later, our son was a normal, happy and intelligent boy. Years later, our son went back to interview him as a college student. Anyone who saves my child has a permanent place in my heart forever. Now anytime anyone in our family has a problem that normal doctors can't solve, we go to him. I have recommended many people to him and every person truly considers him a life saver. You need an open mind for different tests and techniques to truly correct your health, not just medicate it. He is no longer just a pediatrician but an integrative doctor who treats children and adults. He takes the time to figure out the problem and sometimes that takes time and effort but it is worth it!

Genius diagnostic doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. Nazareth is not your average neurologist. He is an intergrative functional dr and a pure genius. He thinks outside the box and has access to the most advanced testing. He spends a lot of time with the patient brainstorming and thinking of possible conditions that no other dr I have ever been to has even heard of. He sees children and adults. He is a special person and doctor who truly cares. He's simply brilliant.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I made an appointment for my son 3 weeks in advance, the office was suppose to email me forms the fill out, but never did. I called the day of my son appointment because know one from the office call me to confirm my appointment. The person who answered the office phone said "Oh I was about to call you???" Then went on to cancel my son's appointment because of fear of a impending storm and would call back to reschedule the appointment for next week, but never call back. The so called storm turn out to be some rain. I been calling the office every day and I just get a standard voice message then a message " SORRY THE VOICE BOX IS FULL???" W T F!!! Needless to say I never experience Dr. Nazereth and I'm still in search of a Doctor for my son.

Posted on July 17th, 2017