Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph B Neiman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joseph B Neiman has the following 13 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Joseph B Neiman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Joseph B Neiman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was calling around all morning to find someone to see me for the problem I was having. Finally I came across this office and said Melissa had a opening same day for new patients! The nurse who took me back to room was so nice and answered a ton of my questions off the bat! Then I meet Melissa and she was so awesome and new exactly what she was talking about! I will make her my new dermatologist !!! I will also spread the word and recommend her to my friends and family! 5 stars for me! Rachel sugarman
The thing I didn't like was the Doctor's and other staff member's bedside manner. I went to the doctor to discuss a procedure and I felt brushed aside. I did not see any sign from any of them that suggested they wanted to help or would even offer any suggestions. The doctor and staff said they would have to do additional research on the procedure that they actually offer in their office to address my question. I left in tears and did the research online right after my appointment and found other offices that offer the same procedure and addressed my questions. Needless to say this doctor never got back to me as they said they would.
Don't waste your time here. I've been there twice to look at some moles I wanted removed. All he kept talking about when he entered the office is hair transplants. He seems very lazy and doesn't want to do any kind of work whatsoever. Both times I got nothing removed. Will never see this doctor again and not waste my money on such awful service. Other staff was somewhat nice and courteous but its all about getting what you want done and he does not do that!
Dr. Neiman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Joseph B Neiman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeiman Dermatology, 1140 Youngs Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Joseph B Neiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.