Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph P Nemanich
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnsville, MN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nemanich is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital and Regions Hospital. Dr. Nemanich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
My only complaint would be the wait time but I found Dr Nemanich to be very knowledgeable and informative. He didn't rush through my appointment even though I knew he was behind and I appreciated the time he spent with me. His staff is very nice and you can tell they all enjoy their job. His secretary Lexi is nice and funny. She was very easy to work with in working out my pain medication.
I took my 5 year old son to Dr. Nemanich after he broke his arm. He was so great with him! I loved that he made my son at ease...and had him laughing and learning all at the same time. I know he was very busy the day we saw him, but he spent time answering every last one of our questions and gave us a great education about children and their bones. Dr. Nemanich is our guy if any more fractures occur in our household!
I picked Dr. Nemanich because one of his offices was very close to my home and his schedule matched mine...so pure luck! My first impression was that he is funny and likes to make our time together enjoyable. After surgery and several follow ups I liked him more and more each time. He is very knowledgable and compassionate. He cares and wants to do a great job. After all is said and done I have to say the man is a saint! I am not in pain anymore. He does the best work and saved my life. Thank you, Joe.
I am very happy with Dr Nemanich. I would recommend him to anyone. He has been managing my arthritis for years and doesn't pressure me into doing surgery even though I know I will eventually need it. Even when my appointment was with his assistant, he stopped in to see how I was doing. Just a very nice, caring doctor that you don't see that often anymore.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nemanich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2001
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Orthopedics Burnsville, 1000 W 140th St Unit 201, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Joseph P Nemanich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnsville, MN.