Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph A Niner
Dr. Joseph A Niner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Clyde, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Niner is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center and Womens Hospital Greensboro. Dr. Niner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph A Niner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Niner is the best! I can trust him with any physical concerns whether, in his field or not. He has always given me the best advice and referred me to the finest physicians relating to my condition. He has taken ultimate care with me through exams, consultations and surgery. I have great respect and confidence in him as a physician and surgeon.
Dr. Niner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Joseph A Niner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph A Niner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.