Dr. Joseph Noah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Noah?

TOO rushed!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

i really like him but i am not happy with my 2 visits. He talks way too fast and hurries thru exam. i think he sees too many really old patients and thinks everyone suffers from the same thing. Old Age. I needed something more than live with it.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I found Dr. Noah to be courteous and prompt, and professional, I have heard great things about him from others that have seen him. He is going to do my knee surgery, I'm sure I will be in good hands with him. He is friendly and has a good bedside manner , .

All Fixed!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I think Dr. Noah is terrific. No nonsense. He sees the problem and fixes it. He is amusing and very personable. I enjoyed the exam and the arthroscopic surgery was painless and the aftermath is just fine. No pain, no discomfort and I'm looking forward to my follow up exam and to walking with my dog again with no pain. Thank you Dr. Noah.

Terrible doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I went to Dr Noah for an injury to my knee which I had wrapped in an ace bandage. As a new patient he only spent 5 minutes with me. He insisted it was my back even though I went to him with a knee problem. He sent me to physical therapy, 3x a week, for a month. My Therapist recognized it was my knee not my back and suggested I get an MRI. Dr Noah still insisted I get an MRI only of my back. I went to a different Doctor which found I had a torn meniscus of the knee, did knee surgery and now I can walk again.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Noah listens to your concerns and addresses them.

A patient who will never return, no matter how desperate I am

Posted on February 28th, 2015

This doctor should not be practicing. He is rude and condescending. He thinks he is "above" us all, and treated me like dirt on his shoe. He never once looked at me or greeted me, and had his back to me throughout the appointment (if you can call it an appointment). I wouldn't let him treat my dog, let alone a human being. No compassion whatsoever. He needs a little "continuing medical education" on bedside manner, or just plain manners. Don't waste your money on this clown - find someone with a little compassion and human empathy. Perhaps HE should be seen by a doctor, a psychiatrist that is, to find out what is bugging him. He obviously has a bug up his butt, and hates people.

High level of professionalism from Dr Noah and his staff.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Was given an appointment within two days of calling. Staff was courteous and friendly; Dr. Noah, reviewed my recent ER X-Rays, labs and the ER physicians report; he discussed the results/prognosis and treated my injury. His treatment was spot-on; as my knee was much better the following day. I have been treated at the Steadman Clinic and UM Sports Medicine Center, so I know what good is. Dr. Noah impressed me with the accuracy of his diagnosis & treatment and his overall professionalism.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I FOUND DR. NOAH HUMOROUS AND WELL QUALIFIED FOR MY PROBLEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AND HAVE DONE SO.

Horrible DR!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Spent almost 2 hours in office with less than 10 minutes time spent with dr Noah or assistant. Dr. Noah is a poor listener, does little to diagnose or problem solve, is conceited and quick to push you out of the office. He became very rude and arrogant when questioned. Obvious signs he does NOT know what he is doing. As an athlete I sought him out as he claims he is a sports medicine orthopedic. He obviously is not working as a team physican anymore because he is TERRIBLE! What sports medicine dr would tell an athlete to find a different way to get their endorphins. I would not recommed wasting time with him. I actually feels sorry for the aging population of Venice who may not be able to question diagnosis or stand up for themselves!

Posted on May 30th, 2017