Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph H Nour
Dr. Joseph H Nour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butler, PA. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph H Nour has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Joseph H Nour has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Joseph H Nour has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
This loser doctor should have his license taken away. NO compassion, no warmth, nothing but two minutes of rudeness by telling me he only does injections which is a LIE as the pharmacists in the area told me that is not true! This jerk did not even review all of the records I brought with my from my very well respected doctors in my old state. Silly me thinking what a great idea it would be to move home to PA. My pain is large and it is due to the FDA allowing faulty joints to be implanted and then recalled but not before the lifelong damage was done. I have always been compliant with my docs and NEVER failed a u/a. I am going to report this poor excuse of a doc as he should not be allowed to practice! Didn't the hippocratic oath mean anything?
I can't give him all five stars because he was the ONLY doctor who had the guts to tell me he couldn't treat me. He also advised me on how I was being MISTREATED by some of the "pain" clinics aka injection clinics. I have only seen him once so I am basing my review on this alone. I am grateful to him because I don't know what might have happened had I continued to listen to less than scrupulous "pain" docs.
Dr. Joseph H Nour accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Nour Group for Pain Medicine, 103 Technology Dr, Butler, PA
Dr. Joseph H Nour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.