Dr. Joseph H Nour Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph H Nour?

Disgusting excuse for a pain doctor!

This loser doctor should have his license taken away. NO compassion, no warmth, nothing but two minutes of rudeness by telling me he only does injections which is a LIE as the pharmacists in the area told me that is not true! This jerk did not even review all of the records I brought with my from my very well respected doctors in my old state. Silly me thinking what a great idea it would be to move home to PA. My pain is large and it is due to the FDA allowing faulty joints to be implanted and then recalled but not before the lifelong damage was done. I have always been compliant with my docs and NEVER failed a u/a. I am going to report this poor excuse of a doc as he should not be allowed to practice! Didn't the hippocratic oath mean anything?

wonderful

Very personable. I am able to do so much now, that I was not able to before!

Wrong doctor for fibromyalgia

This man is a general pain management doctor. He is NOT well versed in all aspects of fibromyalgia, and thus will give you, at best, partial treatment. It would be best to consult a rheumatologist if you believe you have fibromyalgia, and not an anesthesiaologist.

I can't give him all five stars because he was the ONLY doctor who had the guts to tell me he couldn't treat me. He also advised me on how I was being MISTREATED by some of the "pain" clinics aka injection clinics. I have only seen him once so I am basing my review on this alone. I am grateful to him because I don't know what might have happened had I continued to listen to less than scrupulous "pain" docs.

BEST

HE IS THE ONLY DR. I WOULD LET STICK MY BACK WITH NEEDLES

Dr. Joseph H Nour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.