Dr. Joseph Oneil Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Oneil?

Posted on January 25th, 2014

We love Dr O'Neil. He goes above and beyond for my son and is always helpful.

Helping Hands or Pointing Fingers

Posted on October 18th, 2010

After seeing Dr. O'Neil for nearly a year, he and his staff were unable to diagnose my daughter's rare condition. We came to a standstill, therefore, Dr. O'Neil and his staff began to blame me for her problems. I know I couldn't have caused her condition if I tried, not that I would have, she's my daughter and I love her. I am very upset with the way they treated me and the lack of treatment my daughter received. We have switched doctors and are already seeing positive progress. Don't trust this guy!!

Posted on May 21st, 2016