Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph H Oei has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I went to see Dr. Oei due to severe lower back pain. He explained my MRI so well and showed me exactly what was happening with my back. When I later went to get my spinal injections I was very scared. He made me feel safe and relaxed. I didn't even feel anything as he was working on me. Dr. Oei explained as he worked on me step by step and what sensation I would have. I went 2 more times and the experience was just as good.
This medical office is anything but a medical office. The office assistant Kim is the rudest person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. Just trying to get information about becoming a new patient was the worst experience I have ever had . She treated me as if I was not there and trying to get any information out of her was useless. If this is how the front desk is run and how they treat people I can only imagine how rude the doctor is. Shame on them for treating people so bad!
I have been a patient at this facility for over 10 years. I have seen the "Doctor" about 12 times in those 10 years. He is mean, rude, and does not have the time of day for you. His assistant does all the work. Nobody there cares a bit. Nobody even asks you how you are feeling. Why am I still there ? Fear of the unknown. This doctor and his wife drive Jaguars and Cadillacs. Good for them. Bad for you. I am still in awful debilitating chronic pain.
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Joseph H Oei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute Of Pain Management, 2300 W Michigan Ave Ste 4, Midland, TX
Dr. Joseph H Oei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.