Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph Ong has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Joseph Ong has the following 4 expertise
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Joseph Ong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
HE IS VERY CARING AND RECOMMENDED A SPECIALIST TO ME , I HAVE AN APPT. IN JUNE. The p.a. asked me to call if I did not hear from the other doctor. They called day after my appt with Dr Ong. His P.a. JOSH LAGASSE WAS EXCELLENT AND CARING ALSO.I would rate the appt as sucessful , he told me I did not need surgery so I will not experience his expertise as a surgeon.
Dr. Ong is one of the most caring and professional doctors that I have dealt with. I never wait more then 5 mins for my appointment. His staff is awesome!! I have multiple issues but had a discectomoy w/ fusion a year ago. No complications with it. If I have an issue that needs quick response his staff is on it and I have a response in a couple of hours.
Dr. Ong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
14 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1080 First Colonial Rd, Virginia Beach, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Ong, MD - General Surgery in Virginia Beach, VA, in this video.
Dr. Joseph Ong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.