Dr. Joseph Oommen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Oommen?

Posted on July 19th, 2016

He is a very gentle Dr. and informative.

The Best

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Wait times are no longer than 20 min. o so. But the wait is worth the care, information, treatment options, etc... If you are looking for a Neurologist Dr. Oomen is the best. He takes his time, allows me to ask questions and explains my healthcare plan, etc. Dr. Oomen's staff goes out of their way to assist me with appointments and any other questions. It is nice to be genuinely "cared for" and feel confident that I understand and know the healthcare plan by Dr Oomen and his staff. And best of all, NO MORE MIGRAINES!

The worst, go elsewhere for serious conditions

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen, at least one of the worst. Dismissed serious debilitating progressive medical condition with an acute onset on multiple visits, until I fired him. Thankfully I have found a doctor who is helping me.

The BEST!

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr. Oomen is very smart, but he does not talk down to you. He also does not just write you a prescription and send you out the door. He also recommends vitamins or diet changes that can make a positive difference. He takes the time to look over your meds, history, etc. and discuss them with you. Dr. Oomen is very easy to talk to and has a professional but warm bedside manner. I always recommend to family, co-workers and friends. His office staff is friendly and professional. All calls are returned.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor!!!! He never made me feel rushed he answered all of my questions! I would recommend him to my friends and family

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr.oomen is very competent ,compassionate and professional . His staff is very courteous and prompt .

First Visit

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Just had my first visit with Dr Oomen, I have MS and have lived in TX for 4 years and have been searching for a Neurologist that I am comfortable with and that I feel is on the same page I am on with my treatment. I felt Dr. was a very attentive listener and seemed to hear what I was telling him. He took time with me and didn't make me feel rushed or that I was just another number. However he did not make any of the medication changes that I was hoping for. Will see how the follow up visit goes in 2 months.

Posted on August 9th, 2017