Dr. Joseph Orchowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Orchowski?

Plan on waiting foreverrrr

Posted on August 24th, 2017

He gets behind at every appointment I have ever been to. I was very disappointed with his bedside manner and how apparent it was he never read my chart before entering the room, because it is his job to treat me and not treat me as a "new patient" as I have been in the office for 13 years for my spine....(I just started seeing him but was not about to start treatment over after a failed fusion) How is it he starts taking patients at 8:30 & at 1:20 he is 1.5 hours behind schedule? I really cannot wrap my head around that. I requested to be removed from his care permanently. (I have had to leave before because my daughter had an appointment and I sat waiting 1.5 hours, no more) Maybe the office needs to tone down the number of appointments they take per day for that particular doctor, apparently he can't handle it.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Did my back surgery in 2005! No pain at all since then!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr. O treated my six year old son for a spinal injury. He was excellent in every way possible. Great Doc!

Dr. O ROCKS!

Posted on April 2nd, 2008

Accurately diagnosing with a conservative approach, Dr. O eventually performed my needed fusion with AMAZING results! Thanks for everything Dr. O...my kids' are so happy they've got their mommy back! = )

Posted on October 17th, 2017