Dr. Joseph D Orie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Orie?

An amazing and compassionate doctor. Very helpful and always takes time with his patients. He is very caring and dedicated. Treats patients like people.

Awesome dr

Saw dr. Orie for my daughter. She was only six months old. His compassion and bedside manner is second to none. Had to see many specialists. By far he is the nicest and sincere and compassionate that we have seen. We have a follow up at the end of this year. He believes that should be the last appointment that we will have to see with him. It will be a happy yet sad time. Would like to thank dr orie

So impressed with Dr. Orie. He took the time needed to address issues and has a kind, compassionate manner. I felt completely confident in his assessment of the situation. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a pediatric cardiologist.

So glad we switched to Dr. Orie

When our cardiologist left western New York, our pediatrician recommended we visit Dr. Orie. My son has a lifelong chronic heart problem which has to be assessed every six months, and for which my other two sons have to be screened. We see Dr. Orie in Olean. We are very grateful for his visits to Olean, and happy we agreed to give his services a try. My sons all like him very much, and I am confident in his monitoring of my son's condition. As others have stated, his bedside manner is outstanding, and he answers questions with patience. He is happy to share his questions and results with other doctors for second opinions.

My daughter has seen Dr. Orie since she was 8 years old. (She's now 14 years old) She was diagnosed with WPW and recently had a heart ablation performed. We have one more visit to go with Dr. Orie and we will miss seeing him. His bedside manner is outstanding! His empathy and caring are so evident when talking with him. My husband and I had so many questions especially in the beginning and Dr. Orie encouraged these questions, and never seemed tired of answering them-even if the same ones were asked again. I have high regard and respect for this doctor and I've told many people about him-some of their children are now his patients. Their experiences have been very similar to ours. We love you Dr. Orie- you truly make a difference in the lives of your patients and their families everyday!!

There is no better pediatric cardiologist than Dr. Orie. My son has been with him from the day that he was born and he is almost 7 years old. He has the most amazing bedside manner. He has the most amazing way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed in the most trying times in your life.

Amazing

This doctor is one of the best I have worked with. He really cares for the kids he works with. He is fun, likes to joke, keeps smiling.

Doctor orie ROCKS

He is soooo awesome!

Dr. Orie is an amazing man and doctor. while pregnant my son was diagnosed with a fatal heart problem and Dr. Orie was so caring, understanding and kind. He took time to explain with detailed drawings and real world language what was happening. I would NEVER see anyone else! He is an angel!