Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Massaro has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 3 of 3
I had 5 stents put in by Doctor Massaro. He saved my life! Follow ups have been fantastic, he really is concerned about his patient's health and is great to talk to. Doesn't talk down to you nor is he stand offish at all. I miss him at Watson Clinic, his replacements have been terrible and none seem to last long there.
Dr. Massaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Joseph P Massaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhillip E Jones Md, 4240 Sun N Lake Blvd Ste 202, Sebring, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph P Massaro in this video.
Dr. Joseph P Massaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.