Dr. Joseph Pagano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Pagano?

waste of time

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I was there for two hours and in 30 seconds he tells me he can't treat me. I missed work, wasted 2 hours. complete incompetence

Very nice doctor! Help in office is nice. Things have changed, the first time I gave a review, things were bad. Much, much better! I would recommend Dr. Pagano.

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Everything is fantastic!

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Dr. Pagano is an extraordinary professional and has been a sincere blessing in the treatment of chronic pain which has improved my enjoyment of life!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

very difficult to get the first appointment, this staff other than the nurses are horrible, they just don't care about Dr. Pagano's patients. they treat everyone as if they are a substance ab user looking for legal dope. The antithesis of this is the nursing staff, from the urine check to vitals, these people are friendly and helpful

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr Pagano is one of the best doctors I have ever incountered.

Certain patients don't matter to his practice. But we are left with no other option.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

God help you if you need him to follow up with prior authorizations or coordinate with his staff to ensure you get your medication. You better not be late or miss an appointment and comply with all the rules and better be paid up but he can abuse your time and jeopardize your health and life with neglect of your most basic patient care needs. He could demand his staff provide decent patient care. My experience with him is he is not a caring Dr. Neglectful and abusive. I've never had so many problems. There is no doubt in my mind I'm a victim of his wreck less malpractice. May God have mercy on him if he or his staff was in some of his patients positions. I pray they will not have to experience terrible events I've had to go through.

Amazing dr

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr pagano is a great dr! I have seen him for a few years and he is a life saver. If your looking for a pill mill keep looking because he is no fool. If your in real pain he will do his best to help you be pain free. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring.while there has been a few hiccups with the staff here and there the staff he has now is good . I have never not had a call returned. Don't go to him and think you don't have to follow the rules, follow the rules and be a good patient and you will get good treatment! I read some have a issue with the UAs, if your doing what you should the UAs should not be a problem.I recently had Botox there for headaches, his nurse was so helpful and caring and told me to call with any concerns and when I called she calmed my fears and did not make me feel like I was bothering them. FYI the Botox is working and while painful he was correct about the effects being good! Dr pagano is probably the kindest dr I have ever encountered.

a very caring and understanding docter!By far the best!!

Posted on May 15th, 2015

dr. Pagano is the best doctor I've ever had .He is very understanding,kind,and knows all about his profession.Ive been in pain management since 1997 and he by far is the most understanding doctor I've dealt with. he is strict but a doctor in his field you have to be. Thank the good lord everyday I have such a great doctor like him. Thanks again!!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Pagano is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable physicians I have had the priviledge of knowing. He is an excellent diagnostician and treats his patients with excellent care.

Great Doctor - Poor attitude of office staff

Posted on August 27th, 2014

It was a long time getting in, but worth it. Dr. Pagano is a wonderful, understanding pain mgmt doctor with a caring bedside manner. His nurses are also kind and efficient. The office staff needs a lesson in bookkeepiing and customer service.

Just follow the rules

Posted on July 19th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Pagano for 3 yrs now, he is a very good dr and very caring.. With legit issues he will work with you on anything. The thing I have learned is just follow the rules ( i do) and there is no problem. I know sometimes the staff can be hard to deal with but he has had some staff changes this past yr and the ladies will work with you as long as again you follow the rules , take your meds, only your meds, take them the right way and dont try to walk in because you took all your meds and expect to be seen ahead of others.the UAs are nothing, if your following the rules its just a fast test no big deal.for him to be able to be the best Dr he can be you have to be the best patient you can be. I have NEVER went in and told him I was in pain or have a problem and he did not help.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I am trying to become a patient here and am getting the run around from the front counter staff... Being told several different stories regarding procedure for new patient ... Very frustrating and they are very unprofessional .... No privacy in speaking with me and no interest in helping me get established there as a patient!!!!!