Dr. Joseph Park Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Park?

Horrible Office Staff

They did not bother to validate my insurance.....which they asked for over the phone when making my appt. Then arrived to have them tell me I had to go to Baylor Scott & White!

He is very good & follows up on any issues. I will definitely continue to see him.

Scam

Prescribe medication then tell you they will not let the pharmacy fill it until you come back into the office for a completely new visit. So you pay double the amount. Then tell you it is their policy. I was told to go somewhere else if I did not like it.

Avoid this place, I'm getting bills for the service that was not provided. The doctor never checked my feet and eyes, but he billed my insurance for diabetic foot/eye check. Shame on you!

The office staff is rude and incompetent. There is a very high turnover of nurses.

Not satisfied

foul smell, dirty AC vent, uncaring staff. I got seen the same day I requested an appointment but that's where the good thing ends. this doctor lacks the level of expertise/knowledge I expect from a medical doctor. He said something that totally contradicts what my specialist told me and when I pointed that out, he blushed and started mumbling.

Honestly: Not the best out there!

The overall experience with the doctor and staff, was very eye opening and shocking! I was very dissatisfied and felt like I was nothing but dollar signs!

Great doctor!!

Very impressed with Dr. Parks and his staff. Very short wait in waiting room. Dr. Parks was courteous and diagnosed my daughters problems quickly and accurately. His staff made follow up appointments. My daughter is feeling much better. Thanks you to Dr. Parks and his staff.

Satiisfaction

I have been going to see Dr. Park for about a year now. So far, I have no complaints. Dr. Park has always been courteous and hs listened to my problems. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends.

Lacks Knowledge and unclean

Not a sanitary Medical establishment. Greasy smudges on Door Knobs and medical utensils. And the Doctor is not all that bright

Dr. Joseph Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near The Colony, TX.