4.7

He has been my oncologist for 10 years. He treated me for lung cancer and does a follow up once a year since I have been cancer free for 9 years now. It is great to have such a caring Dr. that you can trust.

Saved my life.

He diagnosed me with leukemia. I was transferred to another hospital and quickly degraded. I spent about 3 months in the ICU and almost died a couple of times. Dr. Pascuzzo never gave up on me and even in my worst encouraged my family. I now live in southern California and travel to central California once a month to have follow up visits. Yes I could find a place in Southern Cal. But he is the only doctor for me.

staff

I find Dr. Pascuzzo to have a very good bed side manner, I should say office manner. He doesn't rush you out with a 15 minute quata such as Bessemer, Barron and others. His staff though is another matter. Rx do not get faxed, appointments are not recorded by staff, telephone calls are not returned, messages are not delivered. Because of the staff alternative professional care is being researched.

Dr. Joseph M Pascuzzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.