Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Peccerillo?

Doctor is Great, Staff not so much

I call and wait on hold ten min, when I finally talk to someone they tell me the doctor will call me back. Nothing for two hours so I call again..next person tells me the doctor is not in that day. Tells me to call meriden office, no apologies no 'sorry you're in pain let's try to help you'. So I call the meriden office... get a person first time but they tell me they will have the on call doctor call me. An hour goes by so i call back..still in pain...they say oh yeah the on call doc isn't in for another two hours... ??? Why no one told me this I've no idea. Finally I ask to leave a message for Dr. Peccerillo who does speak with me. Either the staff are overworked and don't have enough people to handle the patients care properly or they just don't care...I hope it's just that they are understaffed.

AMAZING doctor!! He was their for me every step of the way when I pregnant with my son and NEVER made me feel uncomfortable.

A doctor you can trust

Surprised he even got one bad review, Dr Joe is always compassionate and ready to listen to anything that comes his way. I have been seeing him for years and he always makes me feel comfortable. Usually all of the doctors in the office get slammed with patients and they always try to be fast but efficient. My wait time is never bad and I always get the proper care.

Outstanding

Could not have asked for a better doctor. Wonderful bedside manner, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. Simply Outstanding!

Professional

Only Doctor take time and try help me why im loosing all my pregnacies

Experienced, straight forward, honest

Dr. Peccerillo has been my doctor for the last 7 years and I appreciate his bedside manner. I do not find him rude - he's to the point and straight forward. He did robotic hysterectomy - no issues and quick recovery (go robotic if you have to have this done) and he was honest about his experience with the Da Vinci (I appreciated). I would have liked clearer explanation on what exactly I had (endometriosis). When I had pain later on that was not gyn. related, he helped me get to the right doctor. Highly recommend him. Note: with regards to appointments. This practice is not great about appointments. It's really hit or miss. They don't do computerized reminders so if everyone remembers the day you go, you may have a long wait. But usually, the wait is not bad, especially that has been my experience recently - both in Meriden and Wallingford (expect to wait longer in Meriden, especially if they have to go help with a delivery).

useless

Dr peccerillo is rude he doesn't want to listen to my symptoms he just wants me to get out of there he doesn't care if your in pain ..he has no patience he had a bad attitude don't see him..

It's clear the the meriden office is definately a long wait versus the wallingford. But besides waiting period Dr.P is so cool. I had the Helm brothers deliver me and their awesome too. Dr.P is not rough, he's gentle and very professional, you don't feel strange or like aww man but I love Dr.P he is an awesome man and a excellent doctor. I'm lucky to have had an experience like this than of others that I have read. They took care of me when I had to have ovarian surgery. That's when my fallopian tubes twisted and and ovary died and started to grow causing excruciating pain and I do mean excruciating. My experience with this was horrible due to the hospital, I mean it was bad that my Doctor was so upset that he yelled at the staff and let them know what it was. They care and that made me feel peace because the next day he took care of me bright and early with surgery when they wanted to see me in five days when it could have exploded and pierced my lungs or blod clots and I could have died. Thank You God for putting the right doctors when I needed it.

Dr. Joseph A Peccerillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wallingford, CT.