Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph R Perez has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 11
This was my 2nd appt with Dr. Perez. I chose this doc merely by the reviews posted by other people. Boy..was I disappointed with the service. I had two appts back to back for my daughter and me. I was 20 min late for my appt but I called 15 min ahead of the appt to inform that I was running late. So basically I was 20 min late for my appt. but 10 min early for my daughter's appt. After we arrived, they let two patients in who came in after us. I was very patient with that as I was understanding of the situation. They finally let my DD and me into another waiting room. Here, they made us both wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Finally the doc comes and see us both within 25 min. I ask the front desk while exiting if this is how long everybody waits. She said that they need to send the patients who came on time first and that I came late. Yeah I was late for my appt but I was not late for my DD's appt. The time was already allotted to us so then why where we made to wait so long. I have no complaints abt the doc's treatment. I write this here for everyone to see only because I don't think it was fair.
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1997
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Joseph R Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSugarlands Womens Health Center, 14090 Southwest Fwy Ste 101, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Joseph R Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.