Dr. Joseph F Pietrolungo Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Pietrolungo?

Always thorough, Very nice guy love the staff, may have saved my life. I can have a conversation with him without being dismissed. I love this place and his staff as much as I can like a doctor. Hope you are lucky enough to get him.

We could not have asked for better care. He was on top of everything in the hospitol and even helped us gain clearer communication with other doctors my husband saw. He continues to take excellent care of my husband with office visits. He is very direct and forthcoming with information and presents it in a way that the lay person can understand it, never talking above our heads.

Dr. Joseph F Pietrolungo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.