Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph D Piorkowski Jr
Dr. Joseph D Piorkowski Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph D Piorkowski Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
There are no reviews for Dr. Joseph D Piorkowski Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
29 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoseph D Piorkowski Jr Do, 1155 F St NW Ste 200, Washington, DC
Dr. Joseph D Piorkowski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.