Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. A J Pisciotto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. A J Pisciotto has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. A J Pisciotto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
To get an appointment you need to be at his office by 6:30 am. The doors don't open until 8am. Then you sign into a book as a place for your appointment . The Dr doesn't stroll in until 10 a.m. By then your sitting in the waiting room with a bunch of sick people. It's pretty screwed up that they make people do this everyday. Some of the staff can be rude at times. Why don't they take appointments I guess it's because the staff would have to do alittle work.
Straightforward Doctor. Good diagnostician. Not a touchy,feely guy but pleasant enough.I go to Dr. to find out what's wrong and how to treat it, not for a social call. He lets me know when my blood numbers are not good and what I need to do to correct it. Convenient for me also and staff is professional.
Dr. Piscotto tries to rush patients along during office visits. I will listen to health complaints for only so long before interupting and handing down diagnosis and prescription.Hospital bedside manner is poor during inpatient stays, he will ofter read and note charts without even speaking to the patient.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
43 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Medical Group, 355 Mineola Blvd, Mineola, NY
Dr. A J Pisciotto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.