Dr. Joseph W Ponzi Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph W Ponzi?

Not pleased at all

My child was seen for a simust infection and was given an Rx of 2000mg amoxicillin BID. After a fiasco and misdiagnosis by another provider I had to carry my daughter to Duke for a diagnosis of acute gastritis most likely caused by the high dosage of antibiotics. I also was talking to a nurse about my child and her response was to "tell your child to 'suck it up buttercup'... I am hurt and dissapointed...

Asthma

Dr. Joseph W Ponzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.