Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Joseph C Presti Jr
Joseph C Presti Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Presti cared for a relative who had advanced kidney cancer. As an oncology health professional, I think he is an outstanding physician in every regard. He is one of the very best in his field in addition to being empathetic, understanding, and having excellent communication skills. In addition, the care our relative received at Stanford could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Presti as a physician.
Joseph C Presti Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA
Take a minute to learn about Joseph C Presti Jr in this video.
Joseph C Presti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.