Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Provenzano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This Doctor really has the geriatric population fooled. He take finical advantage of our parents, he suggest they pay him a concierge fee, be be able to see him as needed. Then when they stop in, as they are told they could. He feels free to verbally abuse them and lecture them. I have been in Healthcare over 20 years myself and shocked and disheartened to witness such unprofessional behavior. During a difficult time of trying to find my mother a safe memory care facility, he made a difficult much more difficult than it had to be, he was very uncooperative and down right nasty to me. Never introduced himself when I attempted to drop off paperwork ahead of time to prepare for out meeting the next day. This is the kind of Doctor we as family members and the public need to watch out for. My parents are starting to wake up to the fact that this Doctor is not out for their best interest and as soon as possible we are searching for a compassionate, respect worthy New Doctor. My dad thinks he does not have a choice at 83 this is all overwhelming . But after this horrible experience. He is seeing This doctors true colors. Can anyone recommend a good doctor is Delry?
Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Joseph M Provenzano accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph M Provenzano Md, 906 S Federal Hwy Ste A, Boynton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Provenzano in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Provenzano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.