Dr. Joseph Acosta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Acosta?

He's very thorough & spends time genuinely listens to the concerns of his patients. Granted you may have to wait a little while due to him being a very busy dr but his staff is very informative and patient with your needs. His been my doc for several years now and I couldn't ask for better! From the loss of our baby early on to my following healthy pregnancy that resulted in the birth of our big baby boy, he and his staff were God sends. I recommend him and his staff hands down!!

I have been Dr. Acosta patient since 2012. He has an excellent bedside manner and spends time talking with each patient about their medical issues. He conducts very thorough test. Dr. Acosta's nurses are warm and friendly and return phone call promptly.

worst gyno ever

I was having a lot of pelvic pain with intercourse and Dr Acosta did not know what to do to help me. Instead of admitting this and referring me to another doctor, he told me that sex was not necessary and I did not need to have it! I was only 26 at the time! I found another doctor and have been doing fine ever since. Don't waste your time and money on Dr Acosta.

If you want an induction and a section, he's your man.

I had a normal and healthy pregnancy. When I turned 39 weeks, Dr. Acosta started telling me that we needed to think about an induction. I asked why and he told me that nothing good ever happens after 40 weeks. I am SOOO sorry I allowed him to induce at 40 weeks. He told me I was going to have a big baby, so he put me on Cervadil and Pitocin. I wasn't ready to go into labor, so those things didn't work, and I ended up with a section for a 7 pound baby. DON'T GO TO THIS MAN! Your baby deserves better!

C-section happy surgeon

Instead of allowing babies to come when they're ready, he's going to induce you when he decides it's your baby's birthday, which means you're going to get an unnecessary section. Next time I'm looking for another provider. Was not happy with the outcome of a baby delivered by section before my due date!

Martha bell

Dr Acosta is a excellent doctor

Dr. Joseph Acosta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.