Dr. Joseph Gottesman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gottesman?

This is one great, caring doctor. Wish there were more like him!

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. G is a very careful and caring doctor. He expresses concern about the welfare of his patients and spends all the time you need to talk with him and understand your medical condition. I have known him since he treated me for an accident I had in 1988. Through the years, I lost track of him and was seeing other doctors for back pain. When my insurance company was changed at my job, my current providers were out of network. Although I was initally upset about that, it all worked out for the better because I found Dr. Gottesman again and he was in-network! Awesome. He is a wonderful doctor and takes excellent care of his patients!

Posted on February 27th, 2017