Dr. Joseph R Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Martin?

We highly recommend Dr. Martin and the Yale Fertility team. We were happy to be working with such a supportive group - we often remarked that they cared as much as we did. We didn't know if IVF was even an option for us, but we felt optimistic for the first time in a very long time after our first consultation with Dr. Martin. He followed up with a thoughtful plan explained in understandable terms. We felt we could trust him completely, and beyond medical expertise, found him to be very personable and empathetic. Patty, who works closely with Dr. Martin, was also there for follow-ups, appointments, and questions. We felt like we could ask her anything. They made the experience as easy as possible. We could make early appointments before work and benefitted from the help of the rest of the team as well. From handling the financial aspects of IVF to all of the very technical as well as day-to-day lab work to scheduling, they really take care of you.

Dr. Martin is the best in Reproductive Endocrinology

Dr. Martin and his staff are truly incredible. Before I met them I had completed 4 IUI treatments at another facility and after six years of trying was beginning to lose hope. Now I am pregnant through IVF for the first time ever, and the support I have received is incredible.

Simply the best!

Dr. Martin is knowledgeable, professional and thorough. From our first appointment until our last, he has supported us and helped us the entire way. A difficult case from the beginning, Dr. Martin was forthright and honest with us in his analysis and our options. We are expecting our first child and would not be here if it were not for Dr. Martin and his staff. On top of being in New Haven, Dr. Martin provides an excellent facility in Westport, CT. My husband and I used this office the most and feel comfortable at both offices. In Westport, Patty is always available to take your calls and assist with any questions. Kree, in New Haven, will get back to you in a flash if anything comes up as well. We can't wait to go back again for baby #2!

We really liked Dr Ryan Martin, he was very clear and professional . We felt very comfortable and the best part was that we understood what he was saying, some doctors can use complicated language. The staff was very friendly.

the best

One of the finest people that I have ever met. He is compassionate, cheerful and incredibly smart. I am one of his patients and I have absolute faith in his treatment plan.

I'd give this Dr. 6 stars if I could

Dr. Martin is everything you could possibly want in a doctor -- kind, thorough, understanding, articulate, patient and, as an added bonus, charming. I'm seeing him for issues related to infertility and I couldn't be more pleased. He explains everything and, what I really appreciate, is that he lets me have a say in my course of action. He informed me of my options and then allowed me to choose the path that I felt was best for me. I feel blessed to be in such good care!