Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Joseph R Mcginn has the following 6 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Joseph R Mcginn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My husband was a patient of Dr Mcginn for quite a while until he left our area and he will certainly be missed. His only concern was his patients and their well being. In all my years I have never met a DR that cared as much as Dr Mcginn. He always gave us as much time as we needed to talk with him and explain the things that had been going on since my husbands last visit and he asked the important questions to help him better understand how to treat the situation. He genuinely cared, not about the money, about the person. For years we had bounced from one Dr to the next trying to find someone to take my husbands condition seriously rather than dope him up with pills and hope that would shut him up. We were at the point of giving up when we found Dr Mcginn who made an incredible difference in my husbands life and mine as well. Dr Mcginn was more than my husbands doctor he is now a dear friend. I'm not sure who reads these post but if you are a patient looking for an excellent Dr, do yourself a favor and see Dr Mcginn, you can thank me later.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions19815 Bay Branch Rd, Andalusia, AL
Joseph R Mcginn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andalusia, AL.