Dr. Joseph A Racanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Racanelli?

Dr. Racanelli is the absolute BEST!!!

Dr. Racanelli is the best plastic surgeon around. After researching plastic surgeons to perform my breast augmentation. Dr. Racanelli was one of the top doctors that kept popping up. After sitting with over 5 plastic surgeons, I knew Dr. Racanelli was the Dr. I trusted. He made me feel extremely comfortable. He answered all of my questions and concerns. I never once doubted him. He has such confidence in his work and gives you honest expectations. I could not be happier with my results. I went from being very insecure about my breast to being very proud and showing all my family and friends. He’s done so much for my confidence. Not to mention I’m only 6 weeks out and my scars are pretty much non existent. Dr. Racanelli is an amazing doctor. If you’re looking to get get any type of plastic surgery, Dr. Racanelli is who you want to see. I promise you WONT be disappointed 😃

Tummy Tuck & BBL

In considering procedures for what amounted to a "Mommy Makeover", my fiancé entrusted to me the task of finding a reputable plastic surgeon. After four months of reading reviews and viewing before and after results, we felt we had the right doctor. Wow! We were more than impressed with the entire procedure!!! From the courteous ladies who keep the office running at peak efficiency to Dr. Racanelli's confidante and transportation manager, the entire operation is First Class! Whether the facility in Newark, NJ or Morristown, NJ, everything is just perfect. (Soon to have a New York City Office) This is not a high pressure office where you will feel like you are being rushed into a procedure. All questions are answered clearly and explained in detail. I cannot stress enough the type of professionalism employed here. Doctor Racanelli has an incredible bedside manner, and as a patient under his care, you can expect to experience a personalized acumen which with these procedures is so important. More importantly, Doctor Racanelli is meticulous in his methods and a true talent in this field. When under his care, only his very talented hands will perform your procedure. Post op attention is part of the process. You can only teach so much in a classroom or internship. There are certain talents that one is born with...this is such a doctor! We are so pleased with the results after less than two months post op. Actually, I should say that we are more impressed than we thought we would be. Doctor Racanelli belongs on anyone's shortlist when considering these very personal and sensitive procedures...you will not be disappointed!

Smart & Personable

Dr. Racanelli is friendly and very competent. I met him as a patient at Lenox Hill and visited him when I got out. He does his homework and goes the extra mile to make sure he understands your needs. If you have a complicated medical history, he gives you confidence that he will take everything into account to oversee your care.

Dr. Racanelli I can not begin to tell you what a fantastic and detailed surgeon he is. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done and they both came out FANTASTIC!! That is what comments I hear back from people. I would highly recommend him to be your next surgeon. My daughter also had a breast augmentation and she also looks fantastic.

Breast augmentation

Short version: Dr. Racanelli is the absolute best. He is extremely professional, caring and amazing at what he does. I would trust him with anything!! Best decision I have ever made! Longer version: I called the Morristown office in the beginning of May for a breast augmentation, and had a specific day that I needed to get the surgery because of my job and the recovery time. The girls were so sweet and accommodating, so I went in for my consolation, (the office is beautiful and clean) where Dr. Racanelli explained everything to me, showed me pictures, and asked me if I had any questions several times. We went right into the office, where a girl is always present, which again shows his professionalism, and after examining my breasts, he said I was a perfect candidate :) The girls were able to book my surgery for the exact day that I wanted! Which when I called several other places I would say right away that I had a specific day in mind they became rude and acted like I was being difficult. I am using Care Credit to pay, which was an easy process also, applied, got approved and set up automatic pay all within the same day. Pre-Op process was also smooth sailing. One of the girls takes you into their other office next door to fill out all of the paper work. The process is a little long, but that's just to make sure everything is done correctly. Bloodwork at Clara Maass hospital: Make sure you listen to the directions the main hospital gives you because I got lost for 45 minutes! By the time I found where I was supposed to be I only had 10 minutes left to get back to work. I told the girl and she got me in and out and was very sweet. Day of the surgery: I arrived at the hospital too early, I guess I was so anxious. I was very nervous when I got into the operating room but Dr. Racanelli had music going and it made me feel less nervous, he even took my request for Justin bieber all I remember is a nurse telling me everything was going to be okay and then I fell asleep. Upon waking up I felt very uncomfortable and nauseous. My blood pressure dropped when I was moved to the chair to eat something but a team of nurses came and gave me oxygen and I was okay in a few minutes. Get up slowly and don't rush! Went home in a few hours. I was never in actual pain pain, just felt tight and uncomfortable. Recovery: I have never met any doctor that will respond to texts at any time. Dr. Racanelli responded to every question I had right away. I can't express how much better that made this entire process. The worst part about recovery to me was not being able to sleep on my stomach or side so I just slept in a recliner for the first couple of days which helped. I also took my meds and only half a perc and I really wasn't in pain, just uncomfortable. Tips: trust dr. Racanelli with everything, I may just go back for more procedures even though I don't need them because he is the best!!

Doctor for the people

You can call Racanelli the doctor who cares and makes all things well. Confident to know There are still doctors like him around.

People's Doctor

Racanelli is always accurate and on point. He takes the time to explain any findings and than equips you to succeed medically. He is a peoples doctor. Racanelli never makes u feel ur on a medical convator belt. Iam so happy to have him as my doctor.

Breast Augmentation

I visited Dr. Racanelli to consult with him about performing a second breast augmentation. He is extremely, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I wanted to correct some scar tissue that had developed and insert larger implants. He was very direct and honest. He over delivered. Scheduling the surgery was very easy and my pre-op appointment was extremely thorough. The office offers a car service to patients, which was a nice and unexpected gesture! My surgery went amazingly well. I woke up very happy! I am now about 8 weeks out from my surgery and I could not of asked for a better experience or results. As a patient, I appreciated that Dr. Racanelli always had time to answer my questions. If I choose to have any other procedures done, I will definitely be going back to see him! Needless to say, Dr. Racanelli is THE Doctor to go to, no questions asked.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Racanelli is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. He make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is not a cold doctor that just thinks about the next patient. I referred multiple friends to him and they could not believe there is a doctor with his qualities still around. He is thorough and makes sure you understand what is going on. He is one of the best out there.

Long wait, but well worth it. Dr. Racanelli takes the time to listen to you and make the appropriate diagnosis. If you do not mind the wait, and want great care, this is the doc for you.

WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Racanelli for 16 years and he has been a saving grace for myself and my family. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever been too and cares tremendously about ALL of his patients. I dont understand why people are complaining about the wait... he takes his time to treat and diagnose his patients instead of acting like we're all in a assembly line. Wouldnt you want a doctor who cares and takes his time rather someone cold and impatient?5 stars for Doctor Joe!!!!!!!!!