Dr. Joseph S Raccuia Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph S Raccuia?

Demeaning Billing Dept

One of the most disrespectful offices I have encountered. I received a very rude phone call from them telling me I owed money from a surgery that Dr Raccuia assisted in I was spoken to by a man that treated me like a criminal. When I called back to see if they accepted a check or card over the phone he told me that I could only send through the mail , and hung up on me. If that is what the office staff is like I can't imagine what the surgeon is like. I never met him because my main surgery was done by my surgeon. Terrible attitudes , typical New York egos.

He is excellent doctor

Removed from staff??

Tried to make an appointment, was told doctor was removed from the staff at NYU?? Hope he isn't sick or something DSK

Saved my husbands life when others said he had a few months to live

My husband and I met Dr. Raccuia today for the first time. I can not express my gratitude towards him and his entire staff for having seen me on a Friday, at the request of Dr. Demeo (another wonderful doc I met for the first time today), midday. I immediately felt that Dr. Raccuia was extremely knowledgeable, and has amazing bedside manner. In my entire life I have never had such a wonderful experience with any doctor, his entire staff included - which unfortunately seems to be rare these days. Sadly I have had to leave doctors in the past because I may have really liked the doctor but the secretaries/other staff have been so difficult to deal with I would have to work up the nerve to call and still be met with an awful experience. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Raccuia's office I was greeted with warmth and genuine care. Nearly as soon as I filled out the paperwork required as a new patient, Dr. Raccuia came out to the waiting room and introduced himself. We talked about my gall bladder issues, sever pain I had a few days ago, and my images, etc. I left there knowing I have to have surgery but at the same I left feeling on top of the world! Dr. Raccuia took his time with me, and I absolutely feel that I am in the best hands. I have only confidence and a great deal of respect for this doctor. I am feeling so very blessed!!

I was referred to Dr. Raccuia's office after an abnormal mammogram for a sonogram. Upon arrival, it was determined I had forgotten the written report to accompany the referral and films I brought. Dr. Raccuia quickly sent me for a state of the art compression mammogram which offered a better image than my previous 2 films provided, I waited for the nurse to return my original films, and to my surprise, she appeared with the doctor! He made a point to ease my concerns, explained exacting what he saw and why the previous doctors required a follow up, and assured me that I am welcome to come back next year for my annual mammogram.... It has been such a pleasant first meeting! It is evident that Dr. Raccuia is experienced, confident, and sensitive to hs patients' need to feel safe in his hands. Thank you!!!!

c.e.o. cleveland clinic naples, fla.

Great doc!

Very well read, practices at NYU.

Dr. Raccuia is an excellent cancer surgeon. He is professional, thorough and caring. He is busy and you may sometimes have to wait and/or feel hurried when you visit his office, but when you need him, he is there. He examined our case carefully, consulted with colleagues, put together a highly professional surgical team and operated with great success. When other doctors waffled and would not recommend a specific course of action, Dr. Raccuia was honest and direct about what he thought was the best. He said he could make no promises, but would do his best. HE DID and we are grateful for his skills, dedication and the excellence he brings to his profession.

Dr. Joseph S Raccuia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.